Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Teachers: Learn More about Web 2.0

Although this post is available to all, I hope to attract the attention of teachers with it. Here is a newly-launched ebook that you can download for free. Just click on the link, http://www.terry-freedman.org.uk/web2_2010/Amazing%20Web%202%20Projects.pdf, and you will have many Web 2.0 resources and lesson plans! Did I mention it's free???

Please give this a try. I'm certain that you will find something here that you can use as is or that you can tweak enough to make it just right for your classes. If you find something of interest, please let me know!! If you need assistance, I will be happy to see if I can help.

Web 2.0 apps are new for all of us! If you haven't tried any out yet, the ideas given here might provide the motivation you need.

I look forward to hearing from you -- Please feel free to respond to this post to let the NMHS community (and beyond) know what idea(s) you will try.

Remember that I am eager to collaborate with you on lessons, especially those involving Web 2.0 technologies. Let's discuss how we can work together!

No comments:

Post a Comment